January 29, 2010

Brigitte Fridays

Hello, loves and lambs. Has it really been that long since we spoke? My deepest apologies. I promise to fill you in on all the recent fun and fashionable happenings in our world very soon.

In the interim, here is the most cozy warm bowl full of sunshine goodness and puppy breath: the political (though her views are not my cup of tea, she is engaged) and animal advocate, our beloved Brigitte Bardot. [ hmmmmm...I really hope the fur on that bed is faux...or BB would have a French FIT!]

You know, speaking of politics....as I often say "a smart blonde is a sexy blonde" - and that goes for all you gingerettes, silverettes, and brunettes too - so make sure you watch President Obama's 2010 State of the Union (if you didn't already). Then, break out a few tidbits and personal opinion at your next cocktail party and watch them come like bees to blonde honey to hear you.

- xo, Bob

No comments: